Found this list today and just about died of laughter from reading some of the stuff on there, then got a little freaked out by how many of the items on there actually held true for me:
You know you’re in college when..
|*1. High school started before 8am, but now anything before noon is considered “early”.
*2. You have more beer than food in your fridge.
*3. Weekends start on Thursday.
*4. 6am is when you go to sleep, not when you wake up.
*5. You know many different ways to cook ramen noodles or macaroni and cheese.
6. The health center gives out free condoms, and people take them… just in case.
*7. Instead of falling asleep in class, you stay in bed.
8. You know how late McDonald’s, Taco Bell, Qdoba, etc. are open.
*9. You think it’s the weekend on a Wednesday and you don’t know what month it is.
10. You can’t remember the last time you washed your car.
*11. Your underwear/sock supply dictates your laundry schedule.
12. You check Facebook/Myspace more than once a day.
*13. You get drunk dialed on any night of the week.
14. You wash dishes in the bathroom sink.
15. You’ve fallen off a loft bed.
*16. You talk about beer pong like it’s a sport.
17. Finding random people in your house is perfectly normal, and you even sympathize
with them… sometimes when you wake up you have no idea where you are.
*18. Your primary news sources are the Daily Show and the Colbert Report.
*19. You open a beer at 10 am and your roommate asks you if there’s more.
20. The standard of meals per day falls to two, sometimes just one
* Signifies me having been there, done that.. *sigh*
Rest of the list available here.